Thursday, June 9, 2011

Maryland


We are in Maryland for a couple of months while Eric does an OBGYN rotation here. We get to stay with Eric's family and Caitlyn is loving it. The pictures below pretty much capture how we spend our time these days.



We eat...a lot. Good thing I am still breastfeeding and am attempting to work out everyday. I was hoping to lose weight while I was here...looks like I will be lucky if I don't gain any. Anyway, Caitlyn is still not sure if she likes solids or not but on this night with squash on the menu she was pretty happy.


We play with cousins. Caitlyn is lucky to have so many cousins on both sides of the family so close to her age. Here she is playing with Julia June. Julia turns one this weekend and Caitlyn is almost 7 months.  I think Caitlyn might be a little bigger than JJ :)













And lastly, we play in the pool. It has been really hot the past two weeks...perfect pool weather. Caitlyn loves the water and apparently feels that swimsuits are optional. I apologize for the naked pics.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment