Friday, March 4, 2011

Daddy Time

I just got done feeding Caitlyn and putting her to bed for the night. While I was feeding her Eric was constantly trying to distract and tease her. He once told me that he only teases people that he loves...he must love us a lot :) We are so grateful for how hard Eric works to finish up his masters program. He is very busy these days with clinical rotations but he loves the experience and comes home every night to tell me about some cool surgery they performed that day. Even though Eric doesn't get to spend as much time with Caitlyn as I do he makes up for it by squeezing in as much fun as possible when he is home.
She definitely loves her daddy!
A few days old. Catching up on some zzzzz's.

 Eric got home just as I was finishing giving Caitlyn a bath. I asked him to take her and get her dressed and when I went back into the bedroom 5 minutes later they were both out like a light.

 A couple of weeks ago we got back from the beach and I asked Eric to change her diaper while I jumped in the shower. When I got out I found them both asleep on the living room floor and Eric had apparently decided he was cold so he stole Caitlyn's blanket from her. I love how she is giving him the wolverine claw in her sleep.

 He must have been feeling a little guilty even in mid slumber because I came back out into the living room 5 minutes later and he had found another blanket for Caitlyn. She must have forgiven him as she lovingly slept with her hand up against him (without the claws this time).

 She loves to help daddy study...or send emails.

Best buds.



1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so cute! There is just something about a dad and his little girl and the bond they instantly create! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!!

    ReplyDelete