Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yoda's Happy Halloween

Caitlyn got to celebrate her very first Halloween and she was pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures...I know, what was I thinking. We celebrated a few days early and went to our church's Halloween party and one of Eric's classmates house for a party (pic shown above). Our little Yoda was a hit. She just chilled on Luke Skywalker's back and took everything in :) Then on Halloween night Caitlyn and I left Luke home to study and headed out for some trick or treating with friends. There is a neighborhood in old town St. Petersburg that goes all out for Halloween. Caitlyn wasn't collecting candy this year but she had fun going door to door with the other kids and looking cute. Ok, who are we kidding, the trick or treating was more fun for me than her but she still had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment