Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog?

I am new to the blogging world. Actually, I have been reading other people's blogs for years but finally decided to start one of my own. My intent is primarily for this to serve as a sort of journal for me and to let friends and family catch a glimpse into our exciting lives ;) Haha, if only! Honestly, I am hoping that this blog will encourage us (me in particular) to add a little excitement to our lives. Eric is very good about being fun and active and "making memories" as he puts it. I, on the other hand, am still trying to catch my breath. Eric and I dated for a number of years and have been married for a year and a half but we just recently welcomed the cutest baby ever into our family. Life is very different when you grow from two to three, especially when that third person is really small and depends upon you for their every need. But we love our lives and are working hard to live in the moment and enjoy this time together. Anyway, because I am a little slow to the game, I have missed out on recording some really great things that have happened over the past few years. I promise to only backtrack to the past few months or so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment